Application Analyst/Designer (Java)
Salary: €60 thousand per annum
6 – 10 Lr Pembroke St
Tel: +353 163 997 00/
+353 163 997 01
Hours Of Work: 39 per week
Duties of the job:
The central activities of the application analyst are object modelling, specification of processing logic, and UI screen design. The primary outputs are detailed enhancement specification documents. The application analyst is comfortable with detail and complexity, proactively pursuing new ways of implementing product solutions to business defined processes. They require strong communication skills, have both business and technical focus and will work under the guidance of the Analysis Team Lead.
- Support FINEOS bid teams in generating solution ideas and high level estimates.
- Assist FINEOS Business Consultants during requirements gathering.
- Analyse requirements, identify matches to existing product functionality and identify application gaps.
- Generate technical proposals for addressing application gaps.
- Produce estimates for each technical proposal.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website http://www.fineos.com/